23 July 2007

Blogs and Wikis and Nings.... oh my!

So as I dive into the world of social networking and all that it entails, I find myself bogged down in MORE and more sites. In a week's time I've joined and created... wikispace, twitter, skype, ning, flickr, slideshare, gtalk, del.icio.us, bloglines (and probably more I forget) to add to my previous network of myspace, facebook, and blogspot. WOW - that is a LOT of sites to be involved in, and I feel that I've only just hit the tip of the iceberg. How do I keep track of it all? How do I survive on all those sites and keep up? Bloglines helps, but I still see SOOOO much information in front of me that there just simply are not enough hours in the day to sort through it all and then digest and create with it. I'm sure I'll figure out a way to deal with it but right now I feel very overwhelmed, and very very small. Web 2.0, here I come!

1 comment:

Profe Bergeron said...

Dianne, your wikispace looks great. Earl showed us Kristin's video along with all these new websites during flex time the last day of school. I loved it! It does me make me feel overwhelmed though. There are so many interesting sites to help, improve and take education into the 21st century that one (I) do not know where to start! I'll wait for you to enlight us! Kudos! Maria